Aspiring forklift drivers.
At the end of the course, participants should be able to operate forklifts safely and proficiently.
• Workplace Safety and Health Act
• Introduction to the forklift
• Importance of daily checks
• Capability and limitation of forklifts
• Forklift stability factors
• Operational Do’s and Don’ts
• Cargo handling symbols and instructions
• Traffic Management
• Pre-operations checks
• Familiarisation with controls and gauges
• Travelling forward/ reverse in a straight line and around corners
• Travelling forward / reverse in a figure of eight
• Picking and placing empty pallets
• Picking and placing loaded pallets
• Stacking/unstacking dummy cargo safely, neatly and within the time frame.
$545 per participant + GST
This course is approved for course fee funding. Please refer to the SSG SkillsConnect System (www.skillsconnect.gov.sg).
1 day Theory (0800 - 1730 hrs)
4 days Practical (0730 - 1330 hrs) or (1300 - 1900 hrs)
Participants must meet the statuory age requirement and be medically fit to perform the duties of a forklift operator.
Participants who possess a Singapore Class 3 or Malaysia Class D driving licence and have the confidence to drive forklifts may opt for a shorter 3 day course. Please enclose a photocopy of your driving license during application.
END OF COURSE
Upon passing the theory and practical tests, participants will receive a Certificate of Successful Completion from PSA Institute and a Statement of Attainment (SOA) from SSG.
Participants who have completed this course and hold PSA passes will be permitted to operate forklifts within PSA premises.
Participants who fail the practical test for the second time are required to repeat the whole course.
In addition to the scheduled course dates, we conduct special classes for organisations that are able to nominate at least 20 participants per class.
For more information, please call tel no. 6771 7307 / 7383, fax no. 6771 7316 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
|Course Fee Payable|
|Original Fee||w/o GST||w GST|
|Individual Pricing (after funding)||w/o GST||w GST|
|SkillsFuture >=21 years old||$109.00||$147.15|
|SkillsFuture >=40 years old||$54.50||$92.65|
|Corporate Pricing (after funding)|
|Non-SME||w/o GST||w GST|
|Non-SME Funding >= 21 years old||$109.00||$147.15|
|Non-SME Funding >= 40 years old||$54.50||$92.65|
|SME||w/o GST||w GST|
|SME Funding >= 21 years old||$54.50||$92.65|
|SME Funding >= 40 years old||$54.50||$92.65|